It is possible the previous bids can become the winning bids if other combinations cause them to move back into winning position.
- Any inspection of the property OR purchase and title documents by the Buyerï¿½s council must be done prior to bidding.
- Any bid submitted during the sale is binding upon the bidder until the sale is concluded and the winning bidders are declared. It is possible the previous bids can become the winning bids if other combinations cause them to move back into winning position.
- The auto-extend feature for online-only real estate sales will be 5 minutes for the first 30 minutes of extension. If there have been 30 minutes of extension past the stated soft-close time the extension time will fall to 3 minutes.
· 10% Buyers Premium
· Select the lot(s) you wish to bid on and the bidding will be on a lump sum for each parcel.
· Bid on only the tracts that you want to own. If you only want a single tract then bid when it is available. If you want multiple tracts bid when combination of tracts are permitted.
· Remember any bid posted is considered active and could be back in winning position any time during the auction.
· 10% non-refundable down payment is due within the next 24 hours after bidding is over and the balance due at closing.
· Sells “As Is” to the highest bidder with NO contingencies.
· Closing will be 90 days or 30 days following receipt of all administrative, governmental, & judicial approvals, necessary for closing and whichever is later.
10% Buyers Premium. 10% nonrefundable down payment day of sale with the balance due at closing. No financing or other contingencies, property sells “AS IS”. Any required inspections must be completed prior to bidding. Sellers to transfer any and all owned mineral rights. Property sells subject to all articles of record. Announcements day of sale take precedence over all previous advertising and statements. Auction will be offered in various amalgamations, including as individual parcels or lots, combinations of parcels or lots, and all parcels or lots. Contact agent for the sale order pertaining to this auction and or see sale order addendum day of sale for more details. Note each sale has a specific order, some and or all terms may apply, contact agent for details.