Online Only Brick Ranch “1 Owner” Home on 9 Acres
- Any inspection of the property OR purchase and title documents by the Buyerï¿½s council must be done prior to bidding.
- Any bid submitted during the sale is binding upon the bidder until the sale is concluded and the winning bidders are declared. It is possible the previous bids can become the winning bids if other combinations cause them to move back into winning position.
- The auto-extend feature for online-only real estate sales will be 5 minutes for the first 30 minutes of extension. If there have been 30 minutes of extension past the stated soft-close time the extension time will fall to 3 minutes.
· Select the lot(s) you wish to bid on and the bidding will be on a lump sum for each parcel.
· Bid on only the tracts that you want to own. If you only want a single tract then bid when it is available. If you want multiple tracts bid when combination of tracts are permitted.
· Remember any bid posted is considered active and could be back in winning position any time during the auction.
· 10% non-refundable down payment is due within the next 24 hours after bidding is over and the balance due at closing.
· Sells “As Is” to the highest bidder with NO contingencies.
· Closing will be 90 days or 30 days following receipt of all administrative, governmental, & judicial approvals, necessary for closing and whichever is later.